We connect the coaching system, to bring clarity and cohesion and to facilitate collaboration across it.
What is the Future of Coaching Collaboration (FCC)?
- A multi-stakeholder group with representatives from corporates, leading UK professional coaching bodies, academia, research institutes and Coaching at Work magazine
- A not for profit organisation
- Launched in April 2015.
What is our Purpose?
- To act as a catalyst and focal point for collaboration across the coaching system (clients, market and the profession)
- So we are better able to face into the future in a professional and thoughtful way
- Focussing on coaching in organisational settings.
What are we seeking to do?
- Engage stakeholder groups in dialogue generating greater understanding between them
- Provide a focal point for future focussed thought leadership
- Harness the good work that is happening, connect people and ideas
- Drive change that enhances the reputation of and raises the bar for coaching and for coaches
- Safeguard the future of coaching (including ensuring coaching is ready to engage with any regulatory challenge)